- Surge in the prevalence of kidney-related health issues globally is bolstering the global urology devices market
- Presence of favorable reimbursement policies and technological advancements in the North America healthcare industry is driving the regional market growth
ALBANY, NY, May 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global urology devices market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period 2022-2031.
Urinary incontinence is one of the most under-diagnosed and under-reported urological diseases globally. The health condition has a critical impact on the psychological, emotional, and physical health of an individual. The percentage of female population getting infected by this health condition is double that of a male population base globally. Furthermore, this rate is found to be increasing with age. Some of the key factors resulting into urinary incontinence include urethral sphincters, weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy & childbirth, obesity, neurological disorders, and urinary tract infection. Hence, rise in the cases of urinary incontinence globally is resulting into revenue-generation avenues in the urology devices market.
The urology devices market in North America is projected to maintain its dominating position during the forecast period owing to many factors including technological advancements in medical devices, presence of next-gen healthcare facilities, and increase in the patient pool living with kidney-related health issues in nations such as Canada and the US Moreover, the presence of healthcare insurance and favorable reimbursement policies is resulting into increase in the number of surgical procedures pertaining to the treatment of urological disorders. This factor is resulting into North America being the fastest growing market for urology devices.
Request Brochure of Urology Devices Market Research Report –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=26123
Urology Devices Market: Key Findings
- Leading companies in the urology devices market are increasing investments in the development and launch of next-gen products such as robotic systems and urology lasers. Such devices are gaining impetus owing to their ability to help in timely diagnosis of a health disorder pertaining to the urinary tract system. Hence, recent developments in the urology devices are helping in the global urology devices market to exceed a valuation of US$ 64 Bn by 2031.
- Many hospitals as well as other care centers are focusing on procuring next-gen laparoscopy and endoscopy devices. Such devices are being increasingly utilized for performing minimally invasive surgeries and treatment procedures of incontinence, kidney diseases, and bladder cancer. Hence, rise in the use of advanced equipment in order to achieve positive patient outcomes in the healthcare industry is expected to drive the future market demand for urology devices globally.
- Over the period of past few years, there has been a surge in the prevalence of lifestyle diseases including high blood pressure, diabetes, and stress, which are resulting into CKD or kidney impairment. Hence, a rise in the number of kidney-related disorders globally is driving the sales of home dialysis machines, dialysis equipment, and surgical instruments in dialysis centers and hospitals across the globe, notes a TMR study on the global urology devices market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Urology Devices Market –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=26123
Urology Devices Market: Growth Boosters
- The use of endoscopes, dialysis products, and peripheral instruments is being increasing across hospitals globally. This factor is working as the largest revenue generator for the urology devices market.
- Surge in the patient inclination toward minimally invasive surgical procedures is resulting into revenue-generation opportunities in the global urology devices market
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Urology Devices Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=26123
Urology Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
- CR Bard, Inc.
- BD Company (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Intuitive Surgical
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Olympus Corporation
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Siemens Healthineers
- Cardinal Health
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cook Medical
- HealthTronics, Inc.
Make an Inquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=26123
Urology Devices Market Segmentation
- Dialysis Products
- Endoscopes, Endovision Systems & Peripheral Instruments
- Laser & Lithotripsy
- Robotic Systems
- Urodynamic Systems
- Urology Catheters
- Biopsy Devices
- Urology Guidewires
- Drainage Bags
- Dialysis Centers
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- latin america
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Urology Lasers Market: Rise in prevalence of urinary diseases, increase in the geriatric population, technological advancements, and presence of key players providing laser devices & therapies are the major factors projected to propel the global urology laser market during the forecast period.
Urology Disposables Market: Increase in number of chronic & acute infections and rise in prevalence of urological disorders are expected to boost the growth of the global urology disposables market during the forecast period. Aging population and the consequent surge in incidence of urology and kidney disorders are likely to propel the global urology disposables market.
Urology Ultrasound Market: Technological innovations such as remote monitoring technology, intelligent patient positioning, fusion of imaging modalities, virtual navigators, and electronic health record systems is likely to create excellent opportunity for business expansion in the global urology ultrasound market.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
SOURCE Transparency Market Research